Office Manager (1 year)
Looking for a dynamic and experienced professional to join our client's team as an Office Manager! You will manage audio-visual equipment, coordinate meetings and events, and ensure smooth operations in the workplace. With an expertise in facilities management, you will thrive in this fast-paced environment. Strong technological skills, excellent customer service, and a proactive mindset are key to success. If you have a can-do attitude and a strong work ethic, join us for a 1-year contract with competitive compensation. Apply now and be a part of our client's success story!
- Manage audio-visual equipment, including set up and troubleshooting for meetings and events;
- Coordinate catering and refreshments for meetings and events;
- Assist with event planning and execution, including logistics, invitations, and RSVP management;
- Maintain records and documentation related to meetings, events, and venue management;
- Collaborate with other departments and teams to ensure smooth coordination and execution of events;
- Assist with budgeting and financial tracking for hospitality and venue management activities;
- Stay updated on health and safety regulations and ensure compliance in hospitality and venue management activities;
- Handle any ad hoc requests or issues related to hospitality and venue management.
- Minimum 10 years post qualification professional experience, preferably in the financial services sector or a blue-chip high-performing organization;
- Experience in Workplace Operations/Facilities Management, demonstrating an understanding of managing office spaces and related activities;
- Strong technological systems skills and computer literacy, including proficiency in MS Office Suite;
- Excellent customer service and service delivery skills, with a strong understanding of meeting client needs;
- Strong business and interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral;
- A proactive self-starter with attention to detail and strong work ethic;
- Advanced time management and prioritization skills, with the ability to multitask effectively;
- Capable of working autonomously and escalating issues when necessary, while also being a team player;
- Positive "can-do" attitude, patient, client-service oriented, and personable;
- Prior experience with Service Now or another workflow system is a plus;
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity;
- Bilingual in local language (e.g., Hebrew, French, German, etc.) and English, with strong written and oral communication in both;
- Suitable professional training and at least two years' experience in a similar field to fulfill Duty of Care requirements.