Credit Decision Maker
For our B2B Onboarding Individuals department, we are looking for a Credit Decision Maker. The department is responsible for the analysis and granting of B2B but also a part B2C credit requests for individuals. In addition, this department also ensures the conformity of credit files.
- Within a team of 15 employees, you will be responsible for the analysis and decision of files that cannot be decided automatically
- After your training period, you will independently make credit decisions up to a certain amount and risk class. You strive for a healthy balance between risk taking and responsible lending
- You review whether the credit files are complete and make a correct analysis of the credit risks
- You review documents and perform necessary checks
- You take calls from partners for credit applications that allow for an immediate decision (calls are first filtered by our First Line)
- You have a first experience of minimum 2 years in a similar position
- You have a positive mindset and are collegial
- You speak and write Dutch and French fluently and you have excellent communication and argumentation skills
- You have commercial and analytical skills
- You are customer friendly and stress resistant and you work precisely and conscientiously
- You like to work in a team as well as independently and responsibilities motivate you
- You are open to learning other tasks
- You are willing to contribute to the evolution of digitalization and process improvement
- An instructive position in a flexible work environment
- An open working atmosphere and great colleagues who work with you to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Numerous training opportunities to keep developing your knowledge and competences
- A contract of indefinite duration in a growing company within a strong group
- A competitive salary, complemented by an extensive package of extra-legal benefits (insurance, meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays, etc.)
- A Flex Income Plan where you can annually convert your year-end bonus (with a fixed collective choice) into extra benefits including a bicycle lease, extra leave days, a car, etc.
- Focus on work-life balance.