Claims Handler Marine
For the claims department Marine/Transport of our client, located in the Antwerp office, we are looking for a new colleague in the position of Claims Handler Marine. This position within marine, inland shipping, cargo and commodities offers you the challenge you need! Are you the colleague we are looking for for our client who goes to extremes to handle marine claims? Then apply quickly!
- As Claims Handler Marine you will independently handle (insurance) claims in the products marine hull, inland shipping, cargo (liability) and commodities.
- This includes the assessment of survey reports and insurance policies and you will also deal with liability law.
- You will maintain contact with experts, brokers, insured parties, lawyers and counterparties.
- You work in a small team in Antwerp but also have contact with colleagues in Rotterdam, among other places.
- Through good supervision and training and many opportunities to quickly take on a lot of responsibility, this position is a great opportunity to develop quickly.
- Bachelor/master's degree with relevant experience
- Knowledge/affinity in marine
- Ambition to develop further as a marine claims handler
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages in word and writing; French language is a plus
- Able to quickly master multiple digital systems
- Enthusiastic, flexible, entrepreneurial and a team player
- Communication skills, stress resistant and accurate
- A challenging job with an insurer operating in the international market
- Working in a dynamic, growing and international company with a strong focus on entrepreneurship, initiative and personal development
- A modern flexible workplace in a nice team, with attractive terms of employment