HR Business Partner
Our client, a leading independent law firm, is currently looking for an HR Business Partner to further develop their HR department. As HR Business you get the opportunity to help shape the HR policy; you are a full and reliable interlocutor and know how to translate the HR objectives and actions. You work on various HR projects including the further digitalization and implementation of an HRIS system, the further expansion of the strong and attractive employer brand and the further professionalization of the HR department.
- You are the first point of contact for managers and employees and guide, advise and coach them on their general HR issues.
- You translate recruitment needs and support managers with the selection and hiring of the most suitable candidates.
- You ensure excellent and complete on- & offboarding of employees.
- You implement and coordinate the training policy and identify training needs and translate them into a performing training policy.
- You supervise the entire evaluation cycle as well as the resulting actions for employees.
- You closely follow up all social legal information and are responsible for compliance with prevention measures.
- In consultation with the HR manager, you monitor and optimize all our HR processes in order to improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- You analyze the staffing, keep core data and translate this into reporting for the various stakeholders.
- You report directly to the HR Manager Belux.
- You are a driven HR professional with several years of experience in a similar position and have both soft and hard HR experience.
- You have a thorough knowledge of BE social legislation. Knowledge of Luxembourg legislation is a plus
- You have built up concrete experience in the set-up of various HR projects
- You have very good communication skills and are trilingual (Dutch-French-English).
- You are very customer-oriented, build good relationships and are solution-oriented.
- You radiate confidence, are organizationally strong and have analytical and coaching skills.
- You can work autonomously but highly value teamwork.