We're looking for a motivated, results-oriented professional to fill the position of Sales Assistant at a Niche Bank in Asse. If you're a dynamic individual with excellent Dutch communication and organizational skills, we'd love to hear from you. This position offers an excellent opportunity to contribute to our growth and develop your sales skills.
- You are the first-line contact for prospects with the aim of scheduling qualified meetings for the sales team;
- Make outbound calls to existing customers (hot leads) to arrange meetings between customers and consultants;
- Follow up on meetings cancelled within 2-5 working days and reschedule;
- Analyze and report lead lists to superiors.
- You have a bachelor's degree or an equivalent diploma based on experience;
- You have relevant initial experience (telemarketing, contact center, etc.);
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of French;
- You are able to build a structured telephone call and convert leads into a sales appointment;
- You have excellent communication skills and are customer-oriented;
- You are proactive, enthusiastic and persistent.
OfferOur client is located in Asse and offers :
- A permanent contract ;
- The opportunity to develop within a major Belgian company, with a wide range of training courses available.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.