Our client, a leader in its sector, is looking for a receptionist. Our client focuses on the well-being of its employees. You'll work in a diverse team of highly talented colleagues, where there's room for ideas, initiative and professional development!
- Welcoming visitors to the office with adequate resources and support.
- Manage incoming telephone calls appropriately.
- Visitor badge management.
- Managing express carriers.
- Various administrative tasks.
- Initial experience in a similar position.
- Effective communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Very good knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
- Good team spirit.
- Excellent organization and emergency management skills.
- Ease of use of MS Office and other IT tools.
OfferOur client offers:
- A permanent part-time contract with a competitive salary based on your experience and numerous benefits.
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility in a position that has a direct impact on the company's growing business.
- A stimulating, fast-moving role with many challenges, opportunities and innovative projects.
- A dynamic team in a family-run company!
- A unique atmosphere, collegiality and conviviality.
- To have lunch in pleasant surroundings, to take a hot shower after putting your bike in the secure warehouse and there are pleasant meeting rooms and much more.