Reception & Office support
Our client, a law firm specializing in corporate, commercial and employment law, is looking for a receptionist. In this role, you will be the contact person at reception while providing administrative assistance to the lawyers. If you aspire to work in the legal sector within a family business that encourages initiative, this position is ideal for you.
DescriptionYour main responsibilities are :
- Be the contact person at reception;
- Answering and managing telephone calls;
- General administrative support, including assisting lawyers with their administrative workload;
- You will also play an active role in organizing events;
- Another crucial aspect of the position is involvement in the billing process. An internal accountant is in place, but the preparation of invoices is your responsibility;
- In addition, you will act as a sort of personal assistant to partners within the corporate team.
Your profileYour profile:
- You already have 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- You are proactive with an open attitude;
- You are a team player and adapt easily;
- You have an excellent level of French and Dutch.
OfferWhat we offer:
- Remuneration in line with your career path;
- Benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and reimbursement of transportation expenses;
- Flexible working hours with a 38-hour week;
- Allocation of 20 days leave per year.