Strategic monitoring officer
Our client, active in the insurance sector, is actively seeking a Strategic Monitoring Analyst for the Strategic monitoring & Financial planning team in the Corporate Office. The division of tasks in the team evolves according to priorities and personal preferences. This approach allows the employee to specialize in certain assignments/domains on the one hand, while remaining actively involved in the whole.
- Establish and implement strategic KPIs (commercial and financial).
- Monthly monitoring, analysis and reporting of strategic KPIs and financial results. Ad hoc or periodic performance or participation in analysis related to results (including benchmarking, market analysis). This requires setting up data collection, analyzing the data to arrive at conclusions that are explained in a presentation to management and stakeholders.
- Participating in the concept, realization and implementation of indicators and tools (e.g. dashboards/cockpits) that allow the strategic KPIs and results to be steered, monitored and analyzed as a function of strategy. The tools themselves are usually realized by the Data Department.
- For the Financial Plan, a transversal action plan is established for the creation of the strategic framework, commercial assumptions and required budgets (expenses and FTE). D
- These assignments require continuous interaction with the key stakeholders inside and outside the management (Marketing, Distribution, Finance, Risk, Financial markets, Asset Affiliates, among others).
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and French; knowledge of English is an asset.
- You are familiar with MS Office tools.
- You have concrete knowledge and experience in the E&E market for financial institutions : customers, sales and management processes, products, ...) or you are willing and can demonstrate that you can acquire this knowledge very quickly.
- You have a very analytical and synthetic mind and you work meticulously.
- You have a passion for numbers (a.o. financial results) but also want to know what is behind them. You can present and explain your numerical results and analyses.
- You work well with people and manage to maintain good professional relationships with key stakeholders.
- You have a sense of initiative and can work in a goal-oriented way in terms of both timing and quality. You identify every problem along with a proposal for solution.
- You have a university degree, higher education in an economic field or equivalent through experience.
OfferBesides the chance to shine every day, our client offers you a full-time contract of indefinite duration with:
- A nice salary as well as the possibility of putting together a Flex budget that you can spend according to your preferences.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself through a wide range of training courses and career opportunities throughout the Belfius Group.
- A good work-life balance thanks to flexible hours, the combination of office and home work and an attractive number of vacations.
- A modern workplace in the heart of Brussels with a cool gym, a delicious healthy restaurant and cozy meeting spaces, all within walking distance of the shopping street, the Brussels-North train station and the Rogier metro stop.