File handler car insurance
Are you meticulous, commercially minded and do you have a smooth talk? Are you good at convincing people? For our client in the insurance sector, we are looking for a policy administrator.
- You will receive warm leads that you contact(by phone and mail) to explore with these interested customers their needs and possibilities. You will then offer an appropriate quote and follow up.
- On a daily basis you will independently draft your new policies, amend or cancel existing policies, prepare coverage confirmations and enroll vehicles or take over an existing policy from another company and provide the cancellation letter.
- You maintain a good, professional and customer-oriented relationship, when questions arise you give a clear, correct, useful and friendly answer. You usually do that yourself but for more complex questions you can contact an expert.
- You manage policies according to the internal acceptance rules.
- You know the policy conditions through and through and make policies tailored to the customer. In addition, you continue to refine your knowledge in order to become an expert on our products and services.
- You carry out all related administrative tasks in a timely and correct manner.
- You take initiatives to improve procedures and working methods.
- You are flexible with regard to your work schedule in consultation with your team (Mon-Fri) and participate in an on-call schedule (during office hours).
- You have a Bachelor's degree in your field: preferably in finance, languages, insurance or a legal field.
- You have relevant experience: experience in the Auto branch is a plus.
- You can express yourself perfectly in Dutch and French (a large part of our files are French-speaking), knowledge of English is a plus but not a must.
- You are proficient in applications such as Excel and Word.
- You have commercial and customer-friendly skills: you convince prospects of products by using your negotiating skills.
- With your empathy and positive attitude you easily win the customer's trust, quickly discover his/her needs and propose the appropriate policy.
- You are customer and service oriented and proactively look for the right solution.
- You work independently, accurately, in a structured and problem-solving manner.
- Your analytical skills help you compare policies and give correct advice.
- A varied job where providing outstanding service to clients and partners is paramount.
- A permanent position with a great salary package.
- There is an opportunity to work up to 3 days from home.