Commercial Assistant Private Banking
As a Commercial Assistant, you are the driving force behind the daily operation of the Sales Team and a crucial part of the Client Service Team. Together with the Private Banker, you will ensure perfect service to our clients. If you have a bachelor's degree in economics or finance, speak French and want to get started in private wealth management, this is the opportunity for you! This is a temporary contract of 6 months in Brussels, with the possibility of a permanent contract.
- You are the first point of contact for customers with questions about accounts and transactions. They can also come to you for questions about our e-banking systems.
- You meticulously record customer orders and ensure timely and correct entry into our systems or you deliver the order to the relevant department for execution. Then you follow up orders until they are settled.
- You proactively check account balances, open (payment) orders, deadlines and due dates.
- You ensure correct administration. You prepare all necessary documentation relating to our customers' accounts (to be opened) and contracts (prior to customer visits or for dispatch) and follow it up meticulously. You ensure that these are always updated. You also take care of the necessary entries and updates in our CRM system.
- You participate in the preparation of credit requests and revisions.
- In case of any complaints or problems, you inform the Private Banker and/or your line manager. You work closely with Mid and Back Office colleagues to resolve them as quickly as possible. If a structural problem arises, you cooperate in finding a solution and implementing it.
- You also play an important role in prospecting and attracting new clients. You help the Private Bankers with making appointments, preparing the interviews and following up on action points.
- You detect commercial opportunities and make a (pro)active contribution to our retention policy.
- You support the Private Bankers in commercial actions and you help with the content creation and formal layout of presentations.
- You are administrative oriented and show interest in customers;
- You are well versed in MS Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint) and banking applications;
- You are very familiar with Mifid and compliance regulations;
- You have a good knowledge of banking products and financial markets;
- You are fluent in French with some knowledge of English and Dutch.
- You are service and customer oriented, but also risk aware;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are well organized in your work;
- You are punctual, conscientious and accurate;
- You have a sense of responsibility for the quality of the work delivered and the results to be obtained;
- You can work independently and you take initiative, but at the same time you are a real team player;
- You are stress resistant and flexible.