Life insurance jurist
We are looking for a Life Insurance Lawyer for our client, an independent and cooperative Belgian insurance company. As a Life Insurance Lawyer, you will be responsible for monitoring tax and legal developments and implementing new life insurance regulations. You will also provide legal and tax advice at the request of customers, internal departments and external partners. To succeed in this role, you should have a Master's degree in law and a good knowledge of life insurance. You must also be proactive, analytical and able to work collaboratively with others. In return, our client offers a pleasant working environment, work-life balance, attractive fringe benefits and opportunities for professional development. Apply now and join our client in their central Brussels location.
- You monitor tax and legal developments and implement new life insurance regulations.
- You provide legal and tax advice at the request of customers, internal departments and external partners.
- You advise management on regulatory compliance within the insurance company.
- You translate changes in life insurance legislation into general conditions, technical documentation, underwriting documents, etc.
- You participate in the development of new products.
- You have a Master's degree in law.
- You have a good knowledge of life insurance and already have some experience in a legal function with an insurer or bank.
- You have excellent language skills in Dutch and French.
- You understand how customer needs evolve in a digital context.
- You are proactive, enterprising, solution-oriented and analytical.
- Cooperation with others suits you perfectly. What's more, you know how to get all project stakeholders on the same wavelength. Your strong communication skills help you to do this.
- When problems arise or situations change, you keep a cool head and concentrate on finding a solution.
- You'll be joining a 100% Belgian, independent, cooperative and mutual group on a human scale, where you can quickly make an impact.
- You'll be part of our typical and specific corporate culture: our employees and former employees appreciate the positive and pleasant atmosphere and the collegial approach.
- You'll be joining a group where management is accessible and close to its employees.
- Our customer attaches great importance to a good work-life balance for its employees. You will benefit from teleworking (up to 3 days a week), flexible working hours and at least 31 days vacation a year.
- You'll work in our characteristic buildings in the heart of Brussels, close to the Grand-Place and Central Station.
- You'll benefit from an open-ended contract with substantial fringe benefits: luncheon vouchers, eco-cheques, cafeteria plan, group and hospitalization insurance, teleworking allowance, attractive discounts on insurance products, etc.
- You'll also be able to count on a variety of bonuses as a token of appreciation for a job well done.
- You'll have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge thanks to their wide range of training courses. You'll have the chance to grow within the Group thanks to our internal mobility policy.