Planning & Customer Management Officer
Our client provides a total solution package for collection, recycling, beneficial reuse and treatment of packaging waste. As an employee planning and customer management, you and your colleague will take on the tasks of administration, logistical support and invoicing for the entire office. You will see among yourselves how best to divide the work and look together for good coordination and complementarity.
- In this role, your focus is on logistical and administrative support for customers
- You are the first point of contact for telephone calls and questions
- You are also the point of contact for customers regarding planning, deliveries and technical service
- You take full responsibility for the creation of schedules in Excel (technical service, collections and deliveries)
- You become the key figure regarding production planning and warehouse follow-up
- You follow up the orders placed, invoicing, quotations and handle the necessary files regarding environment, maintenance, regularizations, etc.
- You are responsible for invoicing on a weekly and monthly basis.
- You provide general support in the organization of the company.
- There is the option to develop your role depending on your interests/skills (communication and marketing, operations, safety, personnel administration)
- You have a passion for administration and planning
- You are persistent and you communicate clearly
- You speak excellent Dutch, good knowledge of French and English is a great asset
- You have affinity with the logistics sector
- You have an entrepreneurial and hands-on mentality
- You are a team player
- Fair remuneration in line with your experience with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers and insurances
- Interim with a view to getting a permanent contract
- You land in a no-nonsense workplace with a collegial working atmosphere where it is certainly possible to laugh sometimes