For our client, we are actively seeking candidates to bolster expansion across all levels in our Luxembourg operations, specifically for the role of Senior Actuary.
DescriptionYou are expected to assist our team of 6 Actuarial Consultants in providing strategic advice and analytical solutions to our clients, utilizing data research and quantitative risk modeling
- Senior Actuary with 3-5 years' experience; strong academic background in quantitative and actuarial science;
- Proficient in analytics, spreadsheet skills, Solvency II, risk management, insurance (life/non-life);
- Possibility to start as Actuary Consultant, upgraded to Senior Actuary after one year based on performance;
- Confidence, interpersonal, and communication skills crucial. Fluent in English and French, additional European language desirable;
- Comfortable delivering high-value advice to senior decision-makers within tight deadlines.