Project & Change Management Coach
Our client specializes in the legal sector. Our client is a federation in Belgium, with nearly 200 employees providing support to members in improving their offices and professional processes. They are looking for a Project & Change Management Coach to advise and guide members on management and organizational improvements, and help form collaborative agreements. The position requires analytical skills, experience in change management and coaching, and strong interpersonal skills. A good command of Dutch and knowledge of French is required. The offer includes a competitive salary and fringe benefits, with flexible working hours.
- Based on financial analysis and in-depth interviews with members and their staff, you determine what kind of change is needed to streamline operations ;
- You record the insights gained in an audit report and convert them into a concrete course of management guidance ;
- You advise members on the people management of their office and coach them through taking necessary decisions in accordance with their own vision for the office, which you have helped to develop;
- You guide members who wish to associate in becoming aware of their individual and common values and facilitate conversations that enable them to reach a solid cooperation agreement before the start of the new association ;
- You convert the insights gained into a corporate charter ;
- Together with your team, you organize and lead interactive management-related workshops for members ;
- You work closely with colleagues from other departments to optimize existing tools and processes that are useful for all members and their employees.
- You have a Master's degree or equivalent through experience ;
- You have experience in Change management, Coaching and/or Process and Project Management ;
- You have a strong analytical mind and like to delve into the economic reality of companies/SMEs ;
- You have a passion for people management/human nature ;
- You are a real value seeker, you are not afraid to challenge existing ways of working and you are constantly looking for how things can be done better ;
- You have strong interpersonal skills (active listening, empathy, impact) ;
- You are solution-oriented and want to make an impact ;
- You are proactive, eager to learn, stress resistant and a real team player ;
- You can work transversally with people from different domains (business, legal department, IT) ;
- Very good level of written and spoken Dutch and good knowledge of French ;
- You enjoy being on the road by car to work at different offices in the Flanders region ;
OfferWe strongly believe that knowledge can be developed and are open to more junior as well as senior profiles.
We offer a dynamic and varied position within a stable and pleasant working environment. You can count on a competitive salary, in function of your education and experience, complemented with an attractive package of fringe benefits (car, hospitalization and group insurance). You will work a flexible schedule.