File Handler - Car
For our client, a leader in the insurance industry, we are looking for an enthusiastic junior file manager automotive. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining files related to automobiles and their documentation. You will work under the supervision of experienced file managers and receive the necessary training and guidance to grow in this position
- You are the first point of contact, both by phone and in writing, for the policyholders themselves, the bank agent, your colleagues from other departments, ...
- You collect and evaluate the data necessary to provide a proper solution to customers' problems. You give them information and advice;
- You follow up on your files independently: autonomy is an important part of our operation.
- You have an eye for detail when processing actions or requested changes in our applications;
- You build a good cooperation with your interlocutor by communicating in a professional but approachable way;
- Talking about communication: we also want to hear your voice internally. Receiving and giving feedback makes for an even stronger team;
- You work in a challenging department where you can develop your talents. Once you have mastered your job, we will work with you to develop your career at your pace;
- You like working in a team! Together = stronger right?
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree, or initial work experience;
- You speak very good Dutch - knowledge of French is a plus;
- Above all, you are eager to work. Mindset is most important to us;
- You have a sense of initiative;
- You communicate fluently and accurately, both orally and in writing;
- Do you create order out of chaos? You have an eye for detail and have an analytical and organizational mind;
- You are flexible. You work within a department that is constantly evolving and you adapt quickly to changes.
- A permanent with Axis Projects for a 1 year assignment. Afterwards, you will be recruited by our client;
- An attractive gross salary;
- A flat rate expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- A hospitalization insurance and group insurance;
- 12 ADV days on top of the legal 20 days;
- Various training courses, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching.