Associate Private Banking
Our client is seeking an Associate for their Private Banking division in Tournai/Doornik. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing client relationships, for providing financial advice and solutions and for supporting all external prospecting activities within a branch. In doing so, the associate works with branch directors, private bankers, sales management and Marketing&Communications (MarCom). The ideal candidate will have strong commercial skills with focus on prospecting.
- Associates are responsible for generating new leads, through setting up prospect-driven client events along with MarCom.
- Associates participate in these events and ensure maximum participation of new leads and prospects at these events and closely monitor event participants. If leads or prospects have not shown up to events, associates follow up to ensure that another contact time is arranged.
- When leads are qualified as prospects, associates transfer the qualified leads to private bankers and ensure regular follow-up on conversion progress.
- Associates organize, together with MarCom, expertise sessions within membership clubs or partnerships, to show teh firm's expertise to the right leads and prospects.
- Associates ensure proper follow-up of all leads in the pipeline of private bankers and experts. This means they know all leads in the pipeline and regularly coordinate strategies with private bankers to follow up and convert leads to prospects and new clients.
- Associates have weekly meetings with branches in their region, to discuss the overview of prospecting activity and review new leads and set up a follow-up plan. Within these weekly meetings, they bring new updates of asset activity and the approach they have taken to engage these leads.
- Master's degree
- Strong commercial skills with focus on prospecting
- Some professional knowledge in banking and credit intermediation within Private Banking and additional training / refresher courses
- Technical savvy in banking products and services (processes & systems), investing and financial planning
- Customer orientation
- Detection of commercial opportunities
- Proficient in negotiating and achieving a win-win
- Market focus
- Challenging work
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- In charge of personal development
- A permanent Contract