Project Management Officer / Event Management
Join our client as a Project Management Officer / Event Management and be part of a dynamic team delivering high-quality, innovative events. The Event Management team transposes the bank values and stakeholders objectives into an event strategy and ensure bank-wide rollout. Together with internal and external partners we translate content into compelling and creatives events that resonate with audiences, both during physical and digital events.
- Responsible for delivering high-quality, innovative, value-added events :
o End-to-end project management of an event, including (i) planning, (ii) negotiation, (iii) budget monitoring, (iv) follow-up of outsourced production and (v) the coordination of various parties involved (stakeholder, agencies, providers…);
o Evaluate events, provide clear reporting.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or the equivalent through your professional experience;
- Event project management skills;
- Proven experience in organizing events;
- At least 10 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of market and providers;
- French - Dutch - English: Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Strong creative skills;
- Strong organizational insight;
- Ability to analyse processes;
- Strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented;
- Commercial awareness and customer-oriented;
- Team spirit.
- Freelance or consultant;
- We offer you a permanent contract and various benefits:
- A 6-month assignment, with the possibility of extension;
- An attractive gross salary;
- A fixed expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospitalization and group insurance;
- A car or mobility budget after 1 year's employment;
- 12 ADV days in addition to the statutory 20 days;
- Various training courses, knowledge-sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching.