Are you excited about a support role in a dynamic environment? We are looking for a Management Assistant who feels like a fish out of water with programs such as MS Office and enjoys learning about new software applications. You are the expert in drafting impeccable documents in Word and help create convincing PowerPoint presentations. With your sense of accuracy and organizational skills, you ensure deadlines are met and take on various administrative tasks. In addition, we offer an attractive salary, fringe benefits and flexible working hours. Join our team now!
- You are proficient with MS Office programs and enjoy learning other software applications ;
- You assist with and formalize PowerPoint presentations for meetings or pitches ;
- You have a perfect command of Word, enabling you to draft impeccable, high-quality documents (contracts, memos, quotations, etc.) (Dutch, French and English) ;
- You are attentive to language; like to proofread, write and speak is a must for this job ;
- You manage the agenda of partners and make sure deadlines are met (both legal deadlines and deadlines related to your manager's tasks);
- You will be assigned a number of administrative tasks such as copying, filing and archiving;
- You perform general support tasks for the office.
- A bachelor's degree in the direction of Management Assistant ;
- A first work experience, ideally in the service sector (law firm, consulting, ...) ;
- A thorough knowledge of Dutch, French and sufficient English ;
- A thorough knowledge of Office 365, mainly Outlook, PowerPoint and Word ;
- A great sense of accuracy ;
- Sense of initiative, anticipation, priorities and excellent organizational qualities ;
- A positive attitude, flexibility and discretion ;
- A team player spirit ; You like to jump in where needed.
- An attractive salary, complemented by a number of fringe benefits ;
- A pleasant, young and dynamic work environment, with an open corporate culture ;
- A varied and challenging job ;
- An optimal integration through internal training and coaching ;
- The possibility to choose a flexible working arrangement, ranging from part-time to full-time ;
- 4 extra days off ;
- A stable office and various relaxing office activities in a friendly atmosphere.