Are you an accurate and motivated management assistant with experience in a law firm? Then we have the perfect challenge for you! Our client, a young and dynamic law firm, is looking for a Legal Secretary. As a Legal Secretary, you will be responsible for preparing legal documents, managing the agenda and performing administrative tasks. In return, we offer an attractive salary, flexible work arrangement, in-house training and fun office activities. Apply now and discover the many opportunities this position has to offer!
- You are proficient with MS Office programs and enjoy learning other software applications;
- You have a perfect command of Word, enabling you to draft impeccable, high-quality documents (contracts, memos, quotations, etc.) (Dutch, French and English) ;
- You are attentive to language; like to proofread, write and speak is a must for this job ;
- You manage the agenda of partners and make sure deadlines are met (both legal deadlines and deadlines related to your manager's tasks);
- You will be assigned a number of administrative tasks such as copying, filing and archiving;
- You perform general support tasks for the office.
- A bachelor's degree in the direction of Management Assistant ;
- A first work experience, ideally in a law firm ;
- You like to type (experience with dictaphone is a plus) ;
- A thorough knowledge of Dutch and French ;
- A thorough knowledge of Office 365, mainly Word, Outlook and PowerPoint ;
- A great sense of accuracy ;
- Sense of initiative, anticipation, priorities and excellent organizational qualities ;
- A positive attitude, flexibility and discretion ;
- A team player spirit ; You like to jump in where needed ;
- Stress resistant, able to handle deadlines well.
- An attractive salary, complemented by a number of fringe benefits ;
- A pleasant, young and dynamic work environment, with an open corporate culture ;
- A varied and challenging job ;
- An optimal integration through internal training and coaching ;
- The possibility to choose a flexible working arrangement, ranging from part-time to full-time ;
- 4 extra days off ;
- A stable office and various relaxing office activities in a friendly atmosphere ;
- If you enjoy performing reception duties, these tasks can possibly be combined.