Growth & Marketing Specialist
Our client in the banking sector is looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist to join their Product Growth team. In this role, you will perform a wide range of tasks such as collaborating with different departments to define and implement actions to achieve objectives and improve the customer experience, as well as defining the most appropriate channels and using internal tools to reach customers at the most appropriate time with the most relevant message or offer. Interested in this offer? Please read on.
Analyze and propose
- In collaboration with the product, digital and data teams: analyze data in order to build and develop an annual action plan based on sales objectives, the customer journey and the lifecycle of the products for which you are responsible;
- Manage and optimize the communication of the various stages of the conversion funnels, onboarding programs, sales processes, MemberGetMember, to increase the company's market share in the various segments.
- Define and implement a communication calendar linked to the customer journey;
- Participate in the development of communication automation processes;
- Develop communication media to integrate customers and highlight products on the market: e-mailings, web pages, sales aids, FAQs, etc;
- Define with Sales and Product teams a product promotion program linked to sales objectives;
- Measure the effectiveness of actions using appropriate tracking tools and redirect them.
- Play a proactive role, looking for innovative and differentiating solutions to increase the market share of different product lines;
- Stay abreast of marketing automation developments, test new concepts and take advantage of opportunities linked to the development of communication channels;
- Measure the effectiveness of actions (ROI, KPI, etc.) and optimize communications.
Your profileYour profile:
- Master's degree in Marketing, Business or Economics;
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position;
- Mastery of the customer journey and product lifecycle;
- Good knowledge of SEO (content);
- Understand figures and be able to interpret them to derive solid insights to guide your actions;
- Understand information system tools and be able to use them in communication flows;
- Be autonomous and take responsibility;
- Communicate clearly and write well;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and French;
- Positive thinking, straight to the point.
- An open corporate culture and a pleasant working atmosphere;
- A fast-moving job where you can learn a lot;
- A dynamic team that encourages initiative;
- An organization that invests in its employees through high-quality training and real career opportunities;
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits.