Digital Marketeer - Performance Marketeer
The Marketing and Communications department of our client in the banking sector is looking for a friendly and enthusiastic colleague to strengthen their team. Would you like to work in performance marketing for a company officially recognized as "Great Place To Work", in one of their branches in the Brussels region and at their head office in the trendy south of Antwerp? What's more, their experts will offer you the training and support you need to develop your potential. They offer you a tailor-made development program, adapted to your pace and personality.
DescriptionAs a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will :
- Run data-driven campaigns with an A/B testing mentality;
- Analyze campaign results on a daily basis and adjust them if necessary, based on the right data;
- Contribute to increasing and maximizing lead conversion and qualitative digital sales;
- Implement our paid digital performance strategy and associated conversion plans in collaboration with experienced colleagues;
- Map and optimize existing customer journeys, from onboarding to conversion, adopting an agile working approach with Sales and IT teams;
- Explore and test new acquisition channels.
Your profileYour profile :
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in a related field;
- You have a very good command of French and a good knowledge of Dutch;
- You have at least one year's experience in setting up and monitoring performance-based (paid) digital campaigns;
- You have a highly analytical mind and you closely monitor campaign results;
- You are particularly results-oriented. Generating leads (prospects wishing to get to know us or existing customers wishing to discuss an additional opportunity as a result of your marketing initiative) for account managers is your goal and gives you extra energy;
- You know that it's essential to have the right data, which is why you work with precision and carry out thorough tests;
- Experience with Hubspot (or similar programs such as Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Pardot) is always a plus;
- You have knowledge of the following digital marketing channels and tools: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube, DV360/Campaign Manager and Google Analytics. Experience in SEO and Google Tag Manager is a plus;
- You have experience in conversion optimization and knowledge of Google Optimize, Optimizely, Adobe Target, etc., are added advantages;
- You're a problem-solver who likes to think about how we can find the right solution;
- You're a team player and able to work creatively;
- You closely follow digital marketing trends and enjoy discovering new applications.
OfferYou will receive :
- A fixed salary with the possibility of converting your 13th month via a FlexPlan to benefit from bike leasing, pension savings, internet intervention, IT equipment ...;
- Variable remuneration based on clear objectives (generating quality leads);
- Extra-legal benefits such as luncheon vouchers, iPhone with subscription, bicycle allowance, additional vacation days and bank holidays;
- Hospitalization, disability and group insurance - from your first day on the job;
- We get great results? You'll reap the rewards too, thanks to our profit-sharing plan.