Fund Manager Operations Officer
We are looking for a Fond Manager Operations Officer for our client. This position offers a unique opportunity to be involved in all relevant departmental projects, managing requirements, validations and acceptances. As deputy to the Fund Manager Operations Officer, you will also be responsible for supervising and organizing the team's workload. A master's degree in business administration, economics, finance or a related field is required, as well as at least 5 years' professional experience in securities services or asset management. Our client offers a permanent contract. Apply now for this exciting career opportunity!
- You will be responsible for taking charge of all relevant projects in which the department is involved. This includes requirements management, validations, acceptances, etc.
- You will also be responsible for initiating and monitoring all internal departmental projects aimed at improving operational efficiency.
- As deputy/backup/assistance to the Head of Fund Manager Operations, you will be responsible for supervising and organizing the team's workload. You will assign tasks to direct reports to ensure that deadlines, requirements and other objectives are met.
- You will also be responsible for managing the goal-setting process, annual performance appraisals, individual development plans, absences and vacation planning for the team.
- You will participate in the interview and selection process for job candidates, and help inexperienced staff members learn job-specific tasks.
- You will also manage and execute effective reporting and control processes.
- Finally, you will be required to review, manage and report escalations to customers, as well as representing the department internally and externally.
- A master's degree in business administration, economics, finance or a related field is required for this position.
- At least 5 years' professional experience in securities services or asset management is required.
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory; any other language is considered an asset.
- A comprehensive understanding of the fund business as a whole and in-depth knowledge of the operational aspects of depositary, custody or fund administration activities are prerequisites.
- Previous experience in personnel supervision and people management is required.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Experience in establishing or participating in the establishment of a new function, as well as establishing new processes and procedures, is an advantage for this position.