A client providing intellectual property services is looking for their next paralegal. The new colleague will provide support to the attorneys in their diverse procedures and in their files' management. S/he must be french-speaking with good command of Dutch/English and have a relevant profile for the role (paralegal and interest for IP). S/he will be offered an attractive package with various benefits, a very good work-life balance, and will work in a great environment near Zaventem.
- Take care of the administration of the different general IP services ;
- Provide support to attorneys by creating and maintaining documents that are relevant to perform those activities ;
- Manage the deadlines of all IP files with respect to corresponding procedures regarding applications, renewals, searches, oppositions, watches or any other administrative IP matter such as:
- Handling the Attorneys’ files ;
- Participating in training-coaching in IP matters and stay up-to-date ;
- Preparing, draft and generate translations, reports and letters and price offers ;
- Building meaningful business relationships with clients, attorneys, authorities agents and other contacts ;
- Participate in internal projects.
- A Bachelor or Master's degree (Law, Languages/Translation, Office management, ...) ;
- Excellent knowledge of French and good command of English and Dutch ;
- A previous experience as paralegal or assistant in the Trademarks practice is a great asset ;
- You have an eye for detail and precision and you are well organized and efficient ;
- You are dynamic, energic, solution minded and you have a positive teamspirit and a sense for responsibility ;
- You are client orientated, pro-active, service minded and not afraid to work with tight deadlines ;
- An eager and self-learning attitude.
- A temporary contract leading to a a full-time contract if the match between the employer and you is confirmed!
- An attractive salary supplemented with other benefits (Group and hospital insurance, meal vouches, eco-vouchers, sport & culture vouchers,…) ;
- A good work – life balance with flexible working hours ;
- A challenging position with a lot of variety in a fast growing organization ;
- An opportunity to develop a wide set of Paralegal and personal skills as a starter in an open-minded environment which is willing to listen to your ideas and approach.