Are you looking for a challenging position in an exciting legal environment? As Knowledge Assistant at our client in Brussels, you will be responsible for following up and developing the internal database of legal know-how and models. In addition, you will actively participate in the internal flow of new legislation and case law. You will also be involved in administrative tasks, such as organizing internal and external trainings, managing the library and filing system. Our client offers you a dynamic full-time position with room for initiative, a competitive salary and a pleasant working atmosphere. Apply now and develop yourself both professionally and personally!
- Together with the knowledge counsel, you are responsible for the follow-up and development of the internal database of legal know-how and models;
- You participate in the internal flow of new legislation and jurisprudence;
- You contribute to the proper functioning of the library;
- You are also entrusted with general administrative tasks, such as the practical organization of internal and external training courses, coordinating participation in study days, data entry, database research, email correspondence and filing.
- Working in an exciting legal environment is your thing. You are positive, jovial, sociable and communicatively strong ;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of French and English, both written and oral ;
- You have a professional Bachelor's degree in Legal Practice or Office Management or equivalent through experience ;
- You can preferably present a first substantive administrative work experience. Experience in a legal work environment is a plus but not an absolute requirement ;
- You can work autonomously, take initiative, set the right priorities, are eager to learn and have an eye for detail;
- You are fluent in the various MS-Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. You easily master new software.
- We offer you a dynamic full-time position in our Brussels office ;
- An exciting position with responsibilities, room for initiative and independent work ;
- An open-ended contract ;
- A competitive salary, complemented by a package of fringe benefits ;
- Opportunity for professional and personal development ; A dynamic and pleasant working atmosphere;
- A dynamic and pleasant working atmosphere.