Group Senior Internal Audit
Our client is active in the constructionsector. The company is in Brussels, Belgium, is looking for a Group Senior Internal Auditor. The role involves conducting internal audits across the organization, including international travel, and reports to the Global Head of Internal Audit. Qualifications include a master's degree, 5+ years of audit experience, financial and project management expertise, and fluency in Dutch or French and English. The position offers an attractive remuneration package, including benefits like a company car, insurance, and career development opportunities within a dynamic and innovative company.
DescriptionAre you currently working as External Auditor / Internal Auditor and enjoying the variety and diversity of clients? You are thinking about the next step in your career? You would like to see things from the inside since the external audit only gives you a partial view of the business, always spending more time in documentation instead of content. You would like to live the diversity of cultures and projects through international travels.
This position of Group Senior Internal Auditor at our client is maybe the answer.
The Internal Audit function is directly reporting to the Global Head of Internal Audit and directly in contact with our senior management.
The scope covers the whole Group having activities in Belgium and internationally (large part in Middle-East). The annual audit plan covers entities, projects, processes, financial matters (so not only operational processes). The missions abroad are about 30%.
Join a small dynamic team where you'll work directly with the head of the department.
High visibility function interacting with a large variety of stakeholders within the organization providing a broad understanding of the company.
- You have a master degree in finance or economics, engineering or other relevant field;
- Pragmatic and Results-oriented with strong assertiveness and analytical skills;
- Minimum of 5 years experience including external or internal audit (focused on industry/commercial is an advantage);
- Good knowledge in financial analysis and/or project management expertise;
- Good basis on standard internal controls and good accounting level knowledge;
- CIA, CISA certification or equivalent is a plus;
- You are Fluent in Dutch or French and you have a very good level in English (audit are fully performed in English -spoken and written);
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills are necessary to achieve pragmatic solutions;
- A strong team player profile is key in the context of the limited team size;
- You are used to working with MS Office;
- You are willing and flexible to travel abroad up to 30% of your time;
- An attractive remuneration package including a salary in line with the market
- Company car + Fuel / Recharge card or flexible mobility advantages
- Group Insurance
- Hospitalization and Dental Care insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Meal vouchers
- Work-life balance program (such as teleworking, child care, flexible work schedule, mobile working), Health Management (sport, health check-up program, …);
- Career development programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that give you the possibility to expand your career horizon;
- A dynamic, creative and safe working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions);
- Possibility to work on complex projects within both a local and international environment;
- The choice to remain locally anchored for the coming years or to seek an exciting international career opportunity within the group.