Claims Handler - Auto
Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a claims administrator to join the claims office. Are you communicative, customer oriented and would you like to take care of claims files auto? Then you are the one we are looking for!
- You are the first point of contact by phone and in writing for customers, who have questions about claims management in the context of their insurance policies;
- You are responsible for the proactive and customer-oriented follow-up of claim files, from declaration to final settlement;
- You assess the declaration of a claim in terms of coverage, application of conventions and liability;
- You take the necessary initiatives to estimate the damage.
- A bachelor's degree and/or initial work experience;
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You pick up new issues quickly, are customer-oriented and can work autonomously - proactive and decisive;
- Knowledge of general conditions;
- Knowledge of applicable laws and conventions.
- This assignment can be either freelance or consultant
- As a consultant, we offer you a permanent contract with fringe benefits;
- An attractive gross salary;
- A flat rate expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospitalization insurance and group insurance;
- Car or mobility budget after 1 year of employment;
- 12 ADV days on top of the legal 20 days.