Our client is looking for a French and English speaker with knowledge and experience in invoicing.
- A secondary school diploma is required and university-level accounting courses are desirable.
- You must be able to follow standard filing procedures.
- Expertise in accounts payable, general ledger systems, the financial chart of accounts and company procedures is essential.
- You are highly organised and place a high priority on accuracy in your work.
- Your approach to tasks is systematic and you are motivated by achieving results.
- You have strong communication and writing skills.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You are an excellent team player.
- You have a good knowledge of e-invoicing platforms such as TyMetrix, Legal Tracker, Serengeti and Collaborati is an asset.
- You will create, supervise and distribute monthly pro forma invoices.
- You will review pro forma invoices, reconcile them and carry out client instructions.
- You will work with billing partners to review draft invoices.
- Edit and send approved invoices.
- You provide work-in-progress (WIP) analysis.
- Submit invoices via electronic invoicing platforms.