International Payroll Officer
Our client, active in the international insurance sector, is actively looking for an International Payroll Officer.
- You pay and process salaries accurately and punctually, in collaboration with the social secretariats.
- You calculate advance tax payments and bonuses, and handle DmfA, ONSS declarations and tax forms.
- You prepare monthly payroll reconciliations and ensure post-payroll follow-up.
- You will be responsible for HR administration of employee life-cycles, insurance policies, health insurance, luncheon vouchers, etc.
- You inform and assist your colleagues in all matters relating to social legislation in the countries in which our customer operates.
- You ensure the roll-out of the flexible income plan (cafeteria plan) under which employees can design their own fringe benefits package.
- You monitor employees with special tax status.
- You provide accurate and complete reports on payroll, headcount, sales and absenteeism, on time.
- A minimum of 5 years' initial professional experience is required, ideally in office payroll management in an international environment.
- You are fluent in French and English. Dutch is an asset.
- You have a thorough knowledge of social legislation. Knowledge and experience in the deployment of a flexible income plan is an asset.
- You have experience of working with social secretariats (e.g. Attentia).
- You have excellent communication skills. You are proactive in your work and solve problems with efficiency and ease.
- You are precise and discreet, and meet deadlines.
- You have a good knowledge of the MS Office suite (particularly Excel).