Investment Support Officer
We are looking for an enthusiastic Investment Support Manager to join the team! With your passion for investments and experience in providing investor support, you are the perfect candidate. You will be responsible for assisting with investment decisions, analyzing market trends and managing investment portfolios. They also offer an inspiring work environment, excellent growth opportunities, and a competitive salary. Apply now and be part of the thriving company that is taking investing to the next level!
- For the coordination and administrative management of our investment activities, we are looking for an "Investment Support Officer";
- You will join a team of about 20 investment professionals and report to the Head of Equity Investments;
- Are you the lynchpin and central point of contact for our business activities;
- You are the liaison person between the Equity Investments team and the other activities of the company;
- Coordinate investment requests (dealflow) within the Equity Investments team and ensure a smooth flow;
- Process transactions in our investment management tool;
- Prepare ad hoc and periodic reports and take minutes at team meetings and investment committees;
- Be in contact with investment case entrepreneurs and portfolio companies on - among other things - the delivery of AML/KYC and ESG documentation;
- Check and coordinate the administrative follow-up of contracts.
- Do you enjoy communicating with people, both internally in the organization and externally with entrepreneurs;
- Are you someone who tackles problems with a constructive mindset when they arise;
- You have an eye for detail
- If you like to coordinate activities and feel at your best in an open and team-oriented culture with plenty of room for self-development, then you fit the bill perfectly;
- Knowledge and/or interest in the financial side of the corporate world;
- 2 years of work experience;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong communication and written skills;
- Good Excel skills (knowledge of other business related software packages is a plus);
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- A full-time position with a competitive salary with fringe benefits (including mobility budget, pension and hospitalization allowance, meal and eco vouchers, variable pay, representation allowance and more);
- A versatile job with room for self-development;
- A dynamic atmosphere with driven colleagues who have a direct impact on our Flemish economy;
- A pleasant modern workplace in the hip heart of Brussels, a 10-minute walk from Brussels Central Station, with ample opportunities to work from home.