Analyst employee benefits
Do you get energy from helping and leading people forward? Then you are the ideal person! For our client, an internationally renowned brokerage firm, we are looking for an Employee Benefits Analyst who will act as a central point of contact. Do you feel appealed? Then don't hesitate and apply for the great position!
DescriptionYou will act as a central point of contact for inquiries from both clients, and Employee Benefits,
Consultants and account managers on insurance, administrative and accounting matters (e.g.
preparing insurance contracts and inserts, following up renewals and amendments, etc.).
You handle the daily technical management - analysis, development, adaptation - of a portfolio of
group insurance, hospitalization insurance and related programs with our clients.
Working closely with the Employee Benefits Consultants, you will identify and assess the
client needs, existing contracts and technical reports. You will request quotes from
insurers, compare and evaluate them. You will give detailed instructions to the chosen
insurer regarding the coverages to be insured and you refine the policy condition
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Insurance;
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a good command of English and French;
- You have 3-5 years of experience in the field of employee benefits;
- You like analysis and figures;
- You are able to communicate in a clear and structured way, as well as to make telephone calls fluently.
- You are a service minded team player and have smooth social skills.
- Werken bij een grote internationale makelaar binnen de verzekeringssector