Junior Career Advisor - Team HR, BS & Finance
As a Recruitment Consultant in our HR, Business Support & Finance division, you will be responsible for recruiting corporate profiles from A to Z. Are you looking for a recruitment role with a varied range of tasks, from advertising the vacancy to signing a contract with the candidate? Then read on!
DescriptionYou will perform the following tasks:
- You will be the specialist for the recruitment of corporate profiles in the banking sector, or you are ready to acquire in-depth expertise in this area;
- You will be responsible for selecting and finding the right candidates via our database, external recruitment channels and networking. Websites like VDAB and LinkedIn will hold no secrets for you;
- During an in-depth interview, you'll be able to check whether the candidate has the right profile for our customers' roles;
- Candidates' training, career path, skills and motivations in relation to our customers' needs;
- You will be in regular contact with our customers to understand their needs and create a long-term relationship with them;
- You are comfortable with administrative tasks: publishing job descriptions, collecting documents for contract signing, writing introductory resumes, etcetera - you pay a lot of attention to detail.
Your profileDo you recognize yourself in this profile?
- On your CV, you ideally have a good first experience in a recruitment function;
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree and are passionate about recruitment and human resources;
- The corporate world intrigues you and you dare to immerse yourself in HR news;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and speak French and English fairly well;
- Thanks to your business mindset, you attach great importance to performance;
- Those close to you describe you as a go-getter and a real team player who won't stop at the first obstacle;
- Finally, you work autonomously and are results-oriented, you have a flair for sales and you're also flexible.
OfferHere are some additional reasons why you should consider working for Axis Career:
- An attractive salary, complemented by extra-legal benefits such as luncheon vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and bonuses ;
- An intensive training program and on-the-job training with Axis Academies;
- You work in a close-knit team where you can be yourself;
- You'll be part of the Axis group, which is active throughout the BeLux. To read: contacts with national and international customers;
- The same Axis group is an SME: so you're part of our Axis family;
- Do you give 100%? Then you'll find great career opportunities along the way.
- P.S. We have a 40-hour working week. That means you get 12 days off in addition to your paid vacation!