Claims Handler - Legal Assistance
Our client, an insurance company in Brussels, is looking for a claims manager to handle claims and support the legal team. The successful candidate must have claims management experience, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to work under pressure. Based in the heart of Brussels, our client offers an excellent working environment (in a young and dynamic team) with numerous benefits and a real work-life balance. Interested in the position? Send us your CV!
DescriptionAt Claims Non-Life, our customer ensures that every claim is handled with equal care and empathy. Our department provides legal protection to their individual customers. To strengthen our Brussels-based team, they are looking for a legal protection claims handler.
- Do their customers need legal assistance following a claim covered by their car, fire or family insurance? They can count on you! Don't worry, you'll first undergo solid training to ensure you're well prepared.
- You'll study the case to determine the parties involved and who is responsible for the damage.
- You negotiate with the opposing parties to settle the case out of court.
- Is legal action unavoidable? In this case, you appoint a lawyer to defend our customers' interests.
- Enthusiastic, you like to take the initiative, you enjoy learning and your precise work is a guarantee of quality.
- You're customer-oriented by nature, because there's no better strategy for long-term success.
- You already had a sense of organization during your studies. The two pillars of your working method: planning ahead and setting priorities. You work both independently and as part of a team.
- What's more, you have strong communication skills and have mastered the art of negotiation.
- You are also fluent in French, both orally and in writing, and have a good knowledge of Dutch. Do you also speak English or German? That's an added advantage.
- Are you familiar with property and casualty insurance (car, fire, family)? That's another plus!
- You have a bachelor's degree in legal practice, finance and insurance or languages, or equivalent experience in claims handling.
- A great job with the market leader in insurance.
- A modern working environment in every sense of the word: physical, digital and organizational. In other words, flexible working hours, the possibility of teleworking up to 3 days a week and the right IT equipment to work from home.
- An enthusiastic and dynamic team, rated 10/10 for atmosphere and friendliness.
- A wide range of training courses for ongoing professional development. Ideal for learning all the skills that will help you develop your career.
- A real career.
- Good vibes, thanks to an extensive wellness program packed with sports activities and inspiring workshops. So you can feel (even) more fulfilled in your work and your life.
- And because money counts too: an attractive salary package. You can even compose part of your package yourself, because nobody knows better than you what you need.