Do you get energy from helping people? Then you are the person we are looking for! For our client active in banking we are looking for an enthusiastic employee for the Helpdesk Customer Care who will act as first point of contact. Something for you? Don't hesitate to apply!
DescriptionAs a help desk employee, you will form the bridge between our customers and the back office. You help our customers and commercial colleagues with all operational questions about our banking applications, the main products and our procedures. You create your added value as a first(line) point of contact and you have a direct impact on our high customer satisfaction.
For the Helpdesk Customer Care department we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague, preferably in a full-time work schedule (80% is also possible), to join the team from our headquarters in Antwerp.
- Customer orientation is obvious to you. You want to provide solutions, even if they are not always obvious;
- You are a strong communicator, both orally and in writing. You do not shy away from difficult conversations;
- You are eager to learn and diversity appeals to you. You are eager to learn and diversity appeals to you;
- You embrace change quickly, both in the use of new applications and technology;
- You have an eye and interest for structural improvements and want to help the bank move forward;
- You have at least a bachelor's degree and an excellent knowledge of Dutch (written and oral). A working knowledge of French is a plus but not essential;
- A fixed salary with the possibility of using your 13th month through a Flexplan for bikelease, pension savings, internet, IT equipment;
- Extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers, the latest iPhone with accompanying subscription, bicycle allowance, extra vacations and bank holidays;
- Hospitalization, disability and group insurance - already from your first working day;
- The opportunity to develop yourself further and be part of a dynamic and super sympathetic team.
- Possibility of (maximum 50%) working from home.
- Are we growing? Then you can reap the benefits thanks to our profit-sharing plan.
- A tax-friendly collective bonus if the eco-objectives in terms of CO2 emissions are met.