Legal Advisor in Family / Property / Notary / Private International Law
Our client is a professional legal federation looking for a legal advisor to join their team specializing in family law and international law. The ideal candidate will have experience in these fields and be fluent in NL and FR. He / She will answer legal questions arising from concrete cases and manage related projects. Would you like to work in a family environment, enjoy a range of fringe benefits and an ideal work-life balance (60% telecommuting, lots of leave days, etc.)? Come and discover more!
- Within our client's team of lawyers, you will be responsible for providing both telephone and written advice. You will assist them in finding legally correct solutions that meet the needs when it comes to your specialty (family law / notarial law / family property law / private international law) ;
- This also allows you to have constructive contacts with various authorities and actors involved;
- In addition, you can easily translate the expertise you develop into editorial contributions for legal journals and other publications.
- Master's Degree in Law. A possible Master's degree in notarial law or equivalent practical experience is an additional asset ;
- A very good knowledge of both national languages (NL/FR) and an analytical and critical mind are a must;
- As a person, you are communicative, work smoothly in a team and demonstrate a flexible and results-oriented attitude.
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economically stable sector ;
- Space for future development, room for employees to develop creativity and autonomy, and fostering an open atmosphere ;
- A competitive salary package, fringe benefits, insurance coverage, public transportation, meal vouchers, and the opportunity to accrue vacation days.