Today people generally arrange their banking affairs digitally, but when it comes to realizing dreams and projects, our client prefers a personal conversation and close follow-up. To this end, we are looking for an advisor who is 200% committed to achieving optimal customer satisfaction. Do you have an entrepreneurial mentality, are you commercially minded and do you want to go for it? Then apply quickly!
- As a consultant, you will be their point of contact and help them move forward. Today, but also in the future. Do they dream of a home? Do they want to protect their family? As a customer advisor, you offer the solution.
- You will receive on-the-job training at the office, combined with training on the bank, products and services, legislation, etc. So you will be fully trained as an advisor in the banking sector and will be able to offer your customers the best possible service. With your advice, you will help them make their projects possible.
- You will be part of a dynamic team in a bank branch, a "mini-company" where teamwork is key. You actively participate in the development and image of your branch at the local level.
- You are dynamic and eager to learn: you make every effort to further develop your skills, with the necessary support where needed.
- You are sociable: your sense of service and your communication skills contribute to an optimal customer experience and strengthen the internal team spirit.
- You are proactive and efficient: in consultation with your office manager, you take initiatives to ensure the commercial success of your point of sale.
- You are organized: you independently manage the tasks entrusted to you.
- You are perfectly Dutch-speaking
- Which major you have is not so important. At our client, they believe above all in the skills of their employees. They do require at least a Bachelor or Master degree. Furthermore, they are mainly looking for people with an enthusiastic personality, a positive attitude and the will to learn and evolve within the bank.
- An immediate open-ended contract as a customer advisor
- Immediate on-the-job training in the office itself, combined with a complete pleading program at headquarters and also online, which you can supplement at any time thanks to the particularly extensive training offer
- In addition to a competitive salary, you can enjoy an interesting remuneration package that is supplemented with extra-legal benefits: meal and eco cheques, 13th month (with the possibility to choose alternative benefits within the framework of our cafeteria plan, Flex Income Plan), hospitalization and group insurance, legal intervention in travel expenses, benefits on a number of banking and insurance products, commercial bonus depending on the realization of set objectives, ... and much more!
- A job that evolves quickly and in which you learn a lot
- A dynamic team that encourages initiative
- An organization that invests in its employees through quality training and real career opportunities
- An environment that promotes a balance between your private and professional life