Our client an organization clearly committed to the energy transition with ambitious investment programs. As a financial holding/shareholder, they are looking for a legal administrative assistant who will provide versatile administrative support for their activities. In this role, you will proactively assist the Secretary and General Secretary in their duties.
- Prepare the calendar of meetings of management bodies/boards of directors/committees/...;
- Draft and send invitations and other correspondence relating to these management bodies, taking strict account of all legal and statutory deadlines and obligations (e.g. recording attendance, etc.);
- Ensure the logistics of meetings, whether physical, hybrid or remote, and contribute to their smooth running;
- Contribute to the follow-up of decisions and actions taken at meetings;
- Exchange information and documents with Board members) on aspects such as accounting, taxes, annual accounts, etc;
- Monitoring service providers (e.g. lawyers, consultants, translation agencies, IT support), including placing and monitoring orders (services, commissary, catering, etc.);
- Collect, dispatch and archive mail, e-mails, invoices and other documents;
- Prepare and provide periodic information to external parties, including publications in the Moniteur belge and information for banks;
- Management of the extranet (SharePoint) and OneDrive environment of the holding companies;
- Eventually: preparation of minutes of board meetings.
- Bilingual FR/NL (oral and written) - knowledge of English is a plus;
- Ability to establish links, to distinguish the essential from the secondary and to keep an overview;
- Autonomy, pragmatism and initiative;
- High level of administrative accuracy and punctuality;
- Good writing skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office environment (including Teams, SharePoint);
- Familiarity with the institutional environment;
- (Para-)legal training is an asset.
- We offer you a permanent contract from day one;
- A one-year assignment with possible extension;
- An attractive gross salary;
- A fixed expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospitalization and group insurance;
- 12 ADV days in addition to the statutory 20 days.