Human Resources Officer
The Human Resources Manager plays an essential role within the organization, meeting the company's human resources needs with expertise and commitment. This function acts as a business partner, providing services at various levels, including recruitment, talent management, compensation, finance and planning, as well as day-to-day HR solutions.
- You manage all open vacancies for your company from A to Z, from publication to follow-up, including reports, interviews and contract proposals;
- You will be the first point of contact for recruitment, internal mobility and employee integration;
- You will work closely with your colleagues in charge of human resources. Together, you will manage the recruitment budget and seek to further develop partnerships with external suppliers in the field of selection and recruitment;
- You will actively participate in the analysis of workforce issues, HR planning, absenteeism and retention.
- You have previous professional experience in human resources;
- You are familiar with human resources laws and regulations;
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- You handle sensitive information in a confidential manner;
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English;
- You have a solid knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- You work independently and collaborate effectively with different teams within the company;
- We offer you a permanent contract and various benefits:
- A 6-month assignment, with the possibility of extension;
- An attractive gross salary;
- A fixed expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospitalization and group insurance;
- A car or mobility budget after 1 year's employment;
- 12 ADV days in addition to the statutory 20 days;
- Various training courses, knowledge-sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching.