Responsible B2B Events
Our client, active in the petrochemical sector, is looking for a B2B Event Manager to join the team in Brussels. As part of the Business Development & Innovation department in the B2B area, you will be responsible for managing the department's internal and external events. The aim of the role is to help maintain or develop the company's market position, and to promote the brand and guarantee maximum customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the deployment and success of B2B sales events (including local support) and internal events.
- Be the point of contact at the time of the event with the organizers and internal customers;
- Coordinate events with Group subsidiaries;
- Guarantee the brand's optimal image at events, while respecting the brand's charters and position.
- Participate in sales meetings with the various sales departments, identify needs and respond to their requests for the organization of events, trade fairs, teambuildings, etc.
- Coordinate invoicing within allocated budgets.
- GDPR: compliance and application of GDPR rules in coordination with the DPO
- Carrying out satisfaction surveys for each project with a view to continuous improvement.
- University degree or equivalent through experience - marketing and event orientation
- Organization: Ability to manage priorities. Ability to manage several files simultaneously. Respect deadlines. Proactive
- Dynamism: be the driving force behind your projects.
- Trilingual in French, Dutch and English
- Flexible: available for evening and weekend events.
- Extrovert: you don't hesitate to make contact with people you've never met before.
- Assertive: You dare to say no to many requests and you don't hesitate to assert your position without offending others and always respecting everyone.
- Stress resistance
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills: you respect deadlines and know how to set the right priorities.
- Dynamic and positive attitude: you're the driving force behind your projects and know how to take them to the next level.
- Autonomy: once you've acquired the role, you'll be able to manage your projects independently.