As an accountant you will work in the Finance department and together with your team you will be responsible for the financial administration: you will take care of the internal and external financial reports on the developments of the results, the balance sheet and various KPIs, and you will maintain contact with external parties such as auditors and regulators. In addition, you can describe yourself as: analytically strong, communicatively skilled and structured. Interested? Read on quickly!
- You are responsible for closing activities
- You deal with data input and data control
- You prepare reconciliations, prepare and execute bookings
- You do various declarations
- Do you want more challenge in your work? There are various ongoing projects where you can use your talents. In all activities, cooperation with your immediate colleagues and with the rest of the organization is key!
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in an accounting field
- You have a first relevant experience and you are ready for the second or third step in your career
- Working together with colleagues gives you energy, but you also enjoy working independently
- You are not afraid of responsibilities
- You have fluent oral and written skills in Dutch and preferably also in French
- Our client offers a salary according to your knowledge and experience with various training possibilities, supplemented with nice extras: sector days, meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, the possibility to work flexibly
- A job at the headquarters in Antwerp, with variety in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment