Executive Secretary (part-time)
Our client, active in the insurance sector, is actively looking for a part-time Executive Assistant for a period of 3 months. In this role, you will assist the Managing Director in her day-to-day tasks, but you will also be responsible for translating various official documents.
- You will work closely with the Managing Director and occasionally with the Executive Committee.
- You write and prepare draft notes, letters and e-mails.
- You will transcribe information received via various channels (dictaphone, oral, etc.).
- You are responsible for the organization and logistical management of board meetings, etc., as well as internal and external events.
- Interface with official bodies.
- You will be responsible for publishing the company newsletter and helping to update the content of the website.
- Provide administrative and logistical support for cross-functional projects.
- You have a diploma in executive secretarial work or another administrative field.
- You have experience in a similar position.
- You have a perfect command of written and spoken French and Dutch (FR/NL or NL/FR). Knowledge of English is an asset.
- You have excellent writing and spelling skills.
- You have a very good command of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- You have good interpersonal skills and handle data confidentially.
- You organize your work independently and take the initiative.
- You are adaptable and flexible.
OfferOur client offers you a position with a wealth of responsibilities in a pleasant working environment close to public transport.
We can offer you a 3-month fixed-term part-time contract (3/5 or 1/2), remuneration based on your skills and experience, luncheon vouchers and a good work-life balance.