Our client, a leading international communication consultancy firm, is actively looking for a HR Manager. In this dynamic role, every day will be different. Our client is committed to shaping an environment where people care about each other and the work. Together with the Managing Partner, you will provide leadership and tactical support on all people-related matters across the office. You will advise the Managing Partner on key HR issues and implement agreed policies
- Manage all HR operations, both strategic and day-to-day.
- Ensure employee engagement and management effectiveness together with the Managing Partner and the Finance Director.
- Play a key role in developing and executing the talent acquisition and retention process.
- Maintain and improve recruitment processes and systems, such as interview, selection and offer processes.
- Drive the development of training programs.
- Develop compensation packages and programs together with the Managing Partner and Finance Director.
- Carry out the on-boarding and off-boarding processes for all employees including induction plans, trainings and exit meetings.
- Handle Belgium payroll.
- Manage relationships with insurance providers on Belgian pension, health and other benefits.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required government regulations and filings.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all bonus/merit increases, annual employee documents and other administrative requirements.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or Psychology is required
- You have at least 5 years of human resource business experience. More experience is a merit.
- You have a strong competence in all functional HR areas, including benefits, compensation, employee relations, staffing, learning/training and organizational effectiveness.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of Belgium employment laws and a solid understanding of HR practices, laws and regulations.
- You are numerically competent.
- You are positive, flexible and have a can-do attitude, combined with a mature mind.
- High degree of professionalism, confidentiality, and diplomacy at all levels.
- Impeccable attention to detail, follow-through, and the ability to anticipate needs proactively.
- Conflict resolution skills and experience-honed judgment.
- You should thrive in a highly adaptable and ever-changing work environment where acting with urgency sometimes is required.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, independent.