Relationship Manager Assistant
Our client, one of the world's largest financial institutions, is looking for a Relationship Manager Assistant. The company offers a comprehensive range of financial services, including retail banking, investment banking, wealth management, asset management, and more. They operate globally, with subsidiaries and offices in numerous countries, making it a leading international bank. Known for its strong reputation and extensive presence in the financial sector, they are currently seeking an Assistant Relationship Manager to work alongside two Relationship Managers in Brussels.
- The role of the Relationship Manager Assistant is primarily to assist and support the Relationship Managers for conducting the customer portfolio management.
- The Relationship Manager Assistant should ensure fair treatment of customers by consistently displaying the behaviours required by the company vision.
- The role also includes the management of the customers business information to conduct the credit assessment and provide several banking products as per customer’s requirement.
- Promote and support customers in relation to deposit, loan, settlement and forex transactions.
- Support Relationship Managers in the ‘Know Your Customer’ process, preparing credit applications, credit control and preparing general credit documentation
- Perform risk ownership
- Demonstrate adherence to internal controls by complying with all relevant procedures and processes, keeping appropriate record and, where appropriate, by timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulator
- Master degree is required or equivalent degree to comply with the Willems Law
- Experience on credit application and banking products as well as on treasury in an international financial organization is required.
- Excellent understanding of the Banking industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication and written skills in English
- Dutch / French / Japanese preferred
- Ability to build professional relationships quickly
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Excellent attention to detail
- Results- driven and target-oriented by nature
- Flexible working style and positive team player
- Confident handling of MS Office products
- Good knowledge of banking and general administration processes
- Good numeracy skills