Our client, a pleasant and friendly social secretariat, is looking for a new lawyer to join their team of tax specialists. You will be responsible for providing advice to their international and local clients. If you have an excellent command of Dutch and French and at least 3 years of experience in labor law, we would like to hear from you.
DescriptionAs a tax advisor, you will be part of their own tax department.... you will be part of our client's legal department. Your interest and passion will make your job a dynamic, proactive role.
- Personal tax specialization
- Knowledge of corporate tax is a plus
- Knowledge of the set-up of splits, interpretation of double tax treaties, status for incoming taxpayers and other tax aspects related to international employment
- Excellent knowledge of Belgian tax legislation related to remuneration
- Ensure you are well informed of developments within the legal framework, amend and implement new legislation to ensure its proper anticipation and application within the organization.
- You have a minimum of a legal Master's degree and 5 years of experience in the above areas
- ITAA recognition is a plus
- You express yourself fluently in English (working language with many clients), you are also fluent in Dutch or French with an excellent passive knowledge of the other language.
- You get satisfaction from your advisory role and want to continue to grow;
- You take initiative and you deliver quality;
- You have the ambition to further develop the department together with your colleagues.
- A pleasant working environment with an enthusiastic, professional team of 7 lawyers;
- The opportunity to fulfill your role in an entrepreneurial environment;
- The necessary challenges but also the collegial atmosphere to move forward together;
- The challenge to help shape the further expansion of a strong service provider;