CRM Marketing Officer
Our client is seeking a professional to manage the CRM, ensure data accuracy, conduct marketing analysis, provide training, regulatory compliance, and effectiveness reporting.
- Maintain the firm's CRM system accuracy;
- Collaborate with legal professionals for data accuracy;
- Compile data for marketing and development;
- Prepare marketing lists and monitor deliveries;
- Analyze client data for trends;
- Centralize visit reports and track interactions;
- Train staff, ensure data security, and analyze CRM effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Admin, Marketing, or related field;
- 3+ years CRM management, preferably in services;
- CRM principles/strategies knowledge;
- Proficient in CRM software, data protection;
- Very good written and oral communication skills in French and in English. Any additional language is a plus.
- Strong bilingual communication, detail-oriented, organized, collaborative, and adaptable.