As a member of the administrative team, you will assist the firm's partners and associates in the management of legal knowledge:Manage the physical and digital library: orders, processing of books and journals, acquisitions, storage, encoding of documents, etc.Monitor national and European legal...
DescriptionAs a member of the administrative team, you will assist the firm's partners and associates in the management of legal knowledge:
- Manage the physical and digital library: orders, processing of books and journals, acquisitions, storage, encoding of documents, etc.
- Monitor national and European legal developments;
- Participate in the firm's projects, particularly in the field of digitalization;
- Communicate new training courses to staff and manage training courses;
- Assist in the creation of training materials (Powerpoint formatting);
- Organize in-house training for the various departments;
- Coordinate internal working groups on various legal topics;
- Set up and manage the document management database (coordination with external service provider(s), organization of resources, creation of templates, summary notes) and disseminate knowledge internally.
legal research, legal drafting).
- You have a degree or training in law (Bachelor's/licence or equivalent) or an interest in the legal field, or at least 3 years' experience in a similar position;
- Fluency in spoken and written French and English; German and Luxembourgish a plus;
- In-depth knowledge of office software (Pack Office, mainly Excel , Word and PowerPoint) and collaborative communication tools (Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex etc.);
- Knowledge of online legal databases is an asset (such as StradaLex, LexNow, Lexis360);
- You are dynamic and flexible, with a good sense of discretion and ability to manage priorities;
- You have good organizational skills and initiative, and enjoy working in a team.