As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be a team player contributing to various plans, data entry, report preparation, accounting and projects. Master's degree in Accounting/Finance, 5-10 years international experience, language skills, analytical ability and Microsoft Office knowledge are required. You will receive competitive salary, benefits, company car, growth opportunities in an international environment, work from home opportunity, training by experts.
- You will be a team player, eager to learn more about insurance and ready to contribute to our several plans (such as through team meetings and informal conversations), to ensure the achievement of our goals;
- As part of your day-to-day duties, you will assist with regular data input into our computer systems and excel spreadsheets;
- You will be able to assist in the preparation process of reporting, preparation of financial statements and tax filings;
- You will maintain daily contact with the accounting department, such as booking banks, invoices and general entries (such as salaries, depreciation and corrections);
- You will be responsible for monthly checking of general ledger accounts, booking purchase and sales invoices, processing fincancial transactions and accounts receivable management;
- You will collaborate on ad hoc projects (M&A), assist in audit files, assist with budget preparation, and help prepare tax returns;
- Performing general administrative tasks may also be part of your duties.
- You hold a Master's degree in Accounting and or Finance;
- You have 5-10 years of relevant work experience in an international environment;
- If you have experience in the insurance sector, that is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and you have a good knowledge of French and English;
- You have a dynamic and enthusiastic personality, you are stress resistant, a team player, and customer oriented;
- You are analytical, accurate and flexible;
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Our client offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive package of additional legal benefits;
- In addition, you will be eligible for a company car with fuel card;
- You will join an international environment in a company in full expansion, with numerous growth opportunities;
- You have the opportunity to work from home in consultation with your team leader;
- Besides on the job training by a team of enthusiastic experts, our client offers regular training opportunities.