Customer Care Officer
Our client, a Brussels-based private bank specializing in savings and investment products, is looking for a Customer Care Officrr. As part of an enthusiastic team, your role will be to welcome customers and offer them tailored solutions for financial products. Our client offers you a permanent contract and a professional, transparent and dynamic environment.
- As a Customer Care Officer, you are the first point of contact for customers, providing professional service mainly in writing.
- On a day-to-day basis, you respond to requests from customers or network colleagues on a variety of subjects.
- You ensure customer satisfaction by identifying problems and proposing solutions tailored to needs.
- You handle requests effectively and professionally. You collaborate with various departments within the bank, the back office, the Advisory Centers & Contact Centers.
- You make proposals to improve the quality of our customer service.
- You follow and implement the rules and procedures in force.
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or a similar field
- Experience in the banking sector; interest in Daily Banking, Online Banking, Investments
- Excellent knowledge of French (mother tongue) and good knowledge of Dutch (written and spoken).
- Good writing skills.
- You put customer relations at the heart of your values and actions.
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong sense of service and listening skills.
- Organized, rigorous and good at managing risk priorities.
- Ability to analyze and summarize, to identify problems and associated potential risks, and to propose corrective actions.
- Team spirit and flexibility.
- Stress management
- Affinity with IT tools (Excel, Word, ...)
- A varied and rewarding job that allows continuous learning and a broad view of all the bank's departments.
- A young, dynamic and innovative working environment.
- An attractive salary package (luncheon vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, cafeteria plan, teleworking, etc.)
- A corporate culture where values such as customer centricity, integrity and teamworking
- An environment in which you are invited to share your opinions and concerns (speak-up culture)