Legal Advisor Employment Law
Our client, a pleasant and friendly social secretariat, is looking for a new lawyer to join their team of experts in employment law. You will be responsible for providing advice to their international and local clients. If you have an excellent command of French and English, and 3 or more years' relevant experience in labor law, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Your main task will be to build strong relationships with customers, based on professional expertise, discretion and mutual trust.
- You are the cornerstone on which international and local employers rely. You will advise and guide them through the steps to be taken in Belgium in relation to the labor market and social legislation (termination of an employment contract, revision of work regulations, Form A1, employment of cross-border staff, etc.).
- You write fluently, are solution-oriented and provide pragmatic legal advice.
- Would you like to share your knowledge and experience? Is that where your energy comes from? With our client, you will have the opportunity to communicate both internally and externally (creation of Newsletters, articles on adaptations of social rights, in-house training on legal aspects for payroll specialists, etc.).
Your profileOur client is looking for someone with a Master's degree in law, excellent knowledge of English and French (and a good knowledge of Dutch) and a minimum of 3 years' experience in employment law.
Plus points: curiosity, good communication skills and team spirit.
- Gross salary depending on experience + Company car (and gas card)
- Meal vouchers
- Net lump-sum allowance
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Flexible working hours and possibility of teleworking (several days a week)
- Training opportunities
- Integration into a great team of 7 lawyers
- Participation in events (afterworks, teambuildings), a corporate culture focused on communication and open-mindedness, and an international working environment