Product Manager Brokerage
As Product Manager – Brokerage you will be responsible of the management and maintenance of trading product offers (brokerage on equities, bonds and ETFs). Together with the Senior Product Manager, you will own the product vision, gather, and prioritize requirements, define the product roadmap and work closely with user experience/design, development, and marketing to deliver the required capabilities to market.
DescriptionDefine future brokerage investment platform (Execution Only)
- Improving the current platform regarding trading in bonds, equities end ETFs.
- Developing new features such as fractional, periodic automated orders and other features that improve user experience.
- Improving and implementing instrument-specific data points, content, news,… that allow customers to take informed decisions.
- Responsible for projects that improve filtering capabilities and offer inspiration or investment ideas to customers.
- Following market trends and innovations in Belgium and elsewhere to develop future-proof solutions.
- Assuring proper product governance of the universe, and strictly following the compliance framework.
- Bond Selection: continue monitoring of new issues on the market and establish and maintain a bond selection on the secondary market. Analysing possibilities to participate to bond issuance on the primary market.
- Assessing on an ongoing base the universe of stocks and improving the universe when needed.
- Assessing the possibility and value of accessing new market venues.
- Assessing future opportunities in structured notes or capital protection investment solutions.
- Providing Financial Markets related content for customers to the marketing team.
- Assist Marketing teams in the creation of educational content for customers.
- Providing training material to staff
- Responsible for all projects linked to the trading platform.
- Defining and establishing future investment service offers and/or improving current services (Exection only, Advisory and discretionary services)
- Ad-hoc assignments or senior management reporting or enquiries when assigned.
- Knowledge and deep interest in financial markets, investment products and continues appetited to learn is key.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in economics, finance, business or related discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch or French.
- At least five years’ experience in digital trading, bonds/stock selection, product management brokerage products or trading floor.
- Conversant with online engagement and digital customer experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Ability to negotiate and work under pressure
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative
- An interesting gross salary
- A car
- Free parking
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Free life, pension & health insurance
- Meal & eco vouchers
- Net allowance for working from home
- Fitness refund
- Remote working & flexible hours
- External training opportunities, both locally & abroad
- Opportunities for career growth
- Ongoing internal training