As part of a dynamic team, your role is to welcome customers, understand their needs and offer them appropriate solutions. You will represent our customer's values in Uccle, develop new relationships, build loyalty with existing customers and keep abreast of financial developments. Profile required: financial experience, enthusiastic, communicative, customer-oriented. Offer: innovative environment, attractive remuneration, diversity valued.
- You will be the first point of contact for their private customers, and will welcome potential and existing customers in a professional manner.
- You convey our customer's values and strategy to prospects and customers with enthusiasm and dynamism.
- You listen to customers' needs in order to improve service and identify business opportunities.
- You contribute to the acquisition and retention of new customers.
- Through your pro-activity, you make every effort to cross and up-sell existing customers with a view to building loyalty
- You keep abreast of developments in the banking world (taxation, products and services, etc.), while being supported by a team of specialists in order to offer the best solutions and the most appropriate advice in the fields of investments, estate planning and retirement planning.
- You have a bachelor's degree;
- You have initial experience in the financial sector as an investment advisor;
- You are passionate about the economic and financial sector;
- Very good knowledge of French; knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You are assertive and enthusiastic;
- You have strong powers of persuasion and an open mind for implementing change;
- You put the customer's interests first and have the necessary empathy;
- You are a true team player;
- You work in a precise and organized manner;
- You want to be a worthy representative of our customer's values.
- A young, dynamic and innovative working environment
- An attractive and extensive range of tasks
- An attractive remuneration package (luncheon vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, cafeteria plan, etc.)
- A corporate culture in which values such as customer focus, integrity and partnership are central
- An environment in which you are encouraged to share your opinions and concerns (talking culture)
- A flat organizational structure with close collaboration and open communication with management and between departments
- A wide range of courses via Connect2Learn